The Fieldfare Trust – 100 Club Rules
1. The object of the Club is to raise funds for The Fieldfare Trust.
2. The Club will be run under the supervision of the Fieldfare Trust’s board who will also administer the Club.
3. The club is open to all friends of Fieldfare, their family and friends.
4. Members must be 16 or over.
5. Members must fill in an application form (attached). Numbers will be allocated according to receipt of first payments (ie. 1st person to pay received number 1 etc.). Once you are allocated a number this remains your number for as long as you remain a member.
6. The draw will be quarterly and take place in June, September, December and March. The first draw will take place in June 2016. Draws will be made at meetings of the Fieldfare Trust Board of Trustees.
7. Entry will be by subscription of either:-
· £20 annually, payable by the end of May, or
· £5 per quarter, payable by the end of the month in advance of each draw (ie. pay by 31st May for June’s draw).
· For members that join after the first draw of the year (each June), a single payment of £5, £10 or £15 to cover the cost of the remaining draws can be made.
8. For members paying annually, subscriptions will be due by the end of May each year. A reminder email will be sent to all members.
9. Members may have more than one number.
10. New members will be admitted when numbers become available or sufficient interest is registered to run either a 2nd 100 club or a 200 club. A waiting list will be kept and numbers will be offered to the first person on the list.
10. Winners will be contacted personally, and names will be posted on the Fieldfare 100 Club website after each of the draws.
11. The quarterly prize fund will be 50% of the monthly Income— there will be four prizes:-
· 1st prize = £100 (if 100 members, factored down accordingly if less members)
· 2nd, 3rd & 4th prizes = £50 (if 100 members, factored down accordingly if less members)
12. Registers will be kept recording the name and address of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
13. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Club if their renewal of subscription remains unpaid by the end of the month prior to each draw.
14. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into The Fieldfare Trust’s Funds after 6 months.
Please inform us of any changes to your details by using the
email form on the registration page.
Comments Off on Terms & Conditions